GROUP PAINTING PARTIES!!!
- Birthday Parties - Girl Scouts - Cub Scouts -
- Girls' Night Out - Mother/Daughter Night - Holiday Parties -
$99 Flat Teaching Fee
$8 Materials Fee per Attendee (no minimum required!)
Additional travel fee added for locations outside a 20-mile radius of Indianapolis (46220).
Put a Creative Boost into your next party or get-together! You choose the project and invite the guests, then let Mrs. Green do the work! Allow 1-1.5 hours for the art portion of your party. No minimum group size! Limited availability, Click here to submit a group party request form.
- Paintings done with Acrylic Paints on Canvas Panels.
- Size : 8x10 Canvas Panels
- Themes: Owls, Cats, Dogs, Dragons, Flowers, Cartoon Portraits, Sports-theme, or Choose your Own!!!
Frequently Asked Questions...
What's the availability for booking parties?
- I limit myself to booking a maximum of three parties per month, so it's first come, first serve! I'm generally available Mondays and Fridays (afterschool or evenings) as well as Saturdays.
- Me! (no risk as to which instructor you're going to get). I have over 10 years teaching experience. I have LOVED creating art ever since childhood and continue painting and creating today. :) Read more about me (Jessica Green), here.
- I'll arrive 15-20 minutes early to the party location (your house, school, church). As guests arrive, they'll come to the tables and we'll get going once it's party time! I'll need 1-1.5 hrs to use for the class time. If it's a birthday party event, once the art portion of the party is complete, the host parent can usher the kids to another area to do cakes/presents/ whatever while I straighten up. The great perk about Art Birthday Parties is that the project is the Party FAVOR! :)
- I'd like at least 2 weeks notice...but ideally, I'd like to have groups books a month in advance.
- Would love to do adults gatherings too, definitely! YES!
- No minimum! Maximum classes will generally depend on the space you have available. I will add an additional $30 fee for groups with over 14 participants. (Additional fee goes toward paying a teaching assistant)
- As long as you make arrangements, I can come to your school, church, or community building.
- A deposit of $75 is due to reserve your party booking. The remainder can be paid on the day of the party.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the button below and I'll get back with you within the next few days. Thanks!!!